BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. ALLFREESOFTWARE.ORG MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
By visiting “All Free Software” you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old. If you are not at least 13, please leave this site immmediately.
3. Use of the Site
AllFreeSoftware.org does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. All information, products and services offered through this site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with AllFreeSoftware.org.
Although AllFreeSoftware.org has a strict policy of checking all software made available for downloading using up-to-date virus scanning technology, you should understand that AllFreeSoftware.org cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection or Viruses, Worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. ALLFREESOFTWARE.ORG PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND ALLFREESOFTWARE.ORG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. ALLFREESOFTWARE.ORG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
AllFreeSoftware.org makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this site or which may link to this site. When you access a Web site not owned and maintained by AllFreeSoftware.org, please understand that it is independent from AllFreeSoftware.org, and that AllFreeSoftware.org has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a AllFreeSoftware.org Web site does not mean that AllFreeSoftware.org endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site.
Registrations on this site are free and available to anyone who enters a valid email adress. After entering your username and email adress, your password will be sent to you via email.
After registration we will automatically assign you a “Subscriber” role. If you wish to be an “Author” and write posts, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In that way we are avoiding spammers.
4. Prohibited activities
Prohibited Content (the list is not limited and can at any time be subject to alteration by AllFreeSoftware.org at its sole discretion) includes content that:
– is offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or harassment of any kind against any group or individual;
– exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
– contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
– promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
– promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
– involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
– furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
– solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
– involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent;
– is automatically created by any sort of script meant to add friends or send comments or messages;
– involves using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time;
– means in any way using the “All Free Software” website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
This rule applies to both posts and comments given by users.
You agree that content of your posts will not involve actions described in rule 4 (“Prohibited Activites”).
All images uploaded by users will automatically get watermarked with our site logo and web adress. This doesn’t mean that we support or approve your content in any way.
We will automatically assign an intermission link to all outgoing links (links to other websites) in your posts.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AllFreeSoftware.org, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site’s users. The administrator of this site (allfreesoftware.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
If above terms are violated and we receive complaints from other parties, posts will be immediately deleted and users who posted infringing material will automatically get suspended from posting on allfreesoftware.org.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS OR YOU ARE JUST IN NEED OF SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT: afsdownloadsxyz[at]gmail.com.